With an immense GT of 1,467 tonnes, PREDATOR has been recently refit in 2016 in order to effectively accommodate 10 guests across 5 decadent suites, an incredible achievement when compared to her initial 2008 accommodations, which hosted only six people in two VIP guest suites and one master at the time of delivery.
PREDATOR YACHT FOR SALE
€79,000,000 Ex VATNow accepting Crypto
Stand out features
- Only 2 Owners since new - 2,200 Hours only
- Refit to 5 suites in 2016
- Helipad and Beachclub
- Main Deck Suites: Master and all Guest Suites conveniently located on the main deck
- Excellent Condition: Pristine, like-new throughout the entire yacht
- Huge volume interiors
- Net interior heights – 2.3 | 2.2 m
- Ultra-low noise levels (Van Capellen Report available upon request)
- 2 x Custom Mini-Predator style Tenders included in the sale
- Transatlantic range
- Multiple Fuel consumption options and configurations
- Award winning (The World Superyacht Awards 2009)
- Equipped with 4 X MTU 595 | Rolls Royce CPP’s propulsion package
- Generous amount of spares included
- Reverse bow form – smooth entry, no slamming, minimal vertical accelerations, super-efficient, safe, comfortable, and unique
- Dynamic Positioning (DP)
Designed as a private onboard sanctuary, PREDATOR’s superb full-beam master suite is located forward on the main deck and opens into a large lounge area, a private office space, a spacious ensuite bathroom plus his-and-hers walk-in dressing rooms. Overhead skylights fill the suite with natural light while floor length windows offer stunning views of the surrounding seascape. PREDATOR’s guest accommodation includes three double suites and a twin suite and is finished in neutral tones with polished wood paneling and large oval windows. Equipped with a full entertainment system plus a luxurious ensuite bathroom, each of the guest suites is meticulously designed.
PREDATOR was commissioned with modern and aggressive design in mind to deliver a sleek, fast-looking superyacht. Crafted by Koninklijke De Vries Scheepsbouw in Aalsmeer (Netherlands), this impressive motor yacht shattered multiple records post-unveiling, most notably The World Superyacht Awards in 2009. Whilst the general arrangement was crafted by Feadship De Voogt Naval Architects, the Bannenberg design studio in London took care of the decorative brief.
Keeping the forward part of the principal deck light helps the epic PREDATOR achieve astounding speeds of up to 25.5kts at half load. Whilst this space cannot be occupied when the yacht is underway, this is no price to pay for the performance gained. In addition, the designers creatively installed a hydraulically-operated foremast, which allows clearance for a helicopter landing and taking off.
Built to Lloyds Register ✠ 100A1, SSG. Yacht (P), HSC. Mono, G6, ✠ LMC, DM5, SCM, IWS classification society rules and MCA compliant, PREDATOR has a transatlantic range and pairs an aluminium, composite and GRP superstructure with a steel hull.
Alex Banning says
PREDATOR will forever be etched in the history of yachting, marking the inaugural introduction of Feadship's reverse axe-bow design. PREDATOR is a stunning example of Feadship's ongoing commitment to excellence in design and construction.