Lloyd Werft and Ulstein Design Solutions have in common their desire to make the impossible possible. Ulstein have built over 318 vessels, 116 X-BOWs and UDS have designed over 155 designs.
Born from the expert collaboration between Lloyd Werft x Ulstein Design Solutions (UDS) x SuperYachtsMonaco, new construction project 77.1m Lloyd Werft New Build CX124 is for sale.
PRICE ON ASKINGNow accepting Crypto
Stand out features
- Pedigree Lloyd Werft Build
- Ultimate Cruise-Superyacht
- Delivery 36 months from signing
- Most competitively priced 70m+ Northern European new build on the market
- Environmentally-conscious build
- Propulsion Power: about 3.000kw
- Regulations: Red Ensign Group Yacht Code Part A
- Ice Class 1C
- Reference Vessel for Exterior Outfitting and Technical Spaces: National Geographic Endurance
CX124 will be ready for delivery within just 36 months from signing.
Various superyacht outfitting options available upon request. Majority of concept design has been completed, the customisation process is up to the Owner.
Ulstein develops vessels that stand out from the ordinary, with exceptional seakeeping qualities. They offer the patented X-BOW®, cooperation with renowned interior designers, and worldwide shipbuilding at high-quality yards.
Read more as to Ulstein’s High-End Cruise Yacht Division: https://www.superyachtsmonaco.com/news/ulstein-design-and-innovation
Alex Banning says
CX124 is one of the most competitive 70m+ options on the market, ready-to-build, with an unbeatable team between SuperYachtsMonaco, Lloyd Werft, and Ulstein Design Solutions. Get in touch now to learn more about how you can make CX124 your very own.