Discover the extraordinary wildlife of the Galapagos Islands onboard STELLA MARIS. The only luxury charter yacht based in this unique archipelago, STELLA MARIS comes with a Captain and crew who are experts in the incredible creatures, ecosystems and natural life found here. The yacht is designed for cruising in fragile environments, so guests can explore with the peace of mind that comes with environmentally friendly yachts.
Discover the extraordinary wildlife of the Galapagos Islands onboard 38m STELLA MARIS
From US$180,500 per week
Stand out features
- An underwater camera gives a secret insight into life beneath the waves
- A Captain and crew who are experts in the incredible creatures, ecosystems and natural life
- Spacious, comfortable, and practical interior perfect for families; yet elegant and intimate for couples or friends
- The proven luxury charter yacht based in the Galapagos Islands
- Distinguished handpicked Naturalist Guides who have been working as Expedition Leaders for years in the Galapagos Islands
STELLA MARIS features
STELLA MARIS accommodates 14 guests in 7 luxurious suites, including a private master suite on the upper deck with his & hers ensuites and private access to a deck terrace. Two similar sized VIP suites, conveniently located on the main deck make this an ideal charter yacht.
An onboard cinema is a sumptuous retreat after a day exploring the islands, and an underwater camera gives a secret insight into life beneath the waves.
The Galapagos is home to species not found anywhere else on the planet, including sea turtles, giant tortoises, iguanas and blue-footed boobies. Animals endemic to these islands are friendly to humans, allowing you to see them up close more than anywhere else on earth. The Galapagos Marine Park is teeming with biodiversity, and dive trips can be arranged from STELLA MARIS. The islands’ waters are home to whitetip reef and hammerhead sharks, angelfish, eagle rays and a host of colourful tropical fish.
Simon Ting says
STELLA MARIS is a yacht dedicated to preserving the resources and natural beauty of the Galapagos whilst explore the remote islands of the Eastern Pacific. To find out more, please contact us.