One of the most popular charter yachts on the water, SEVEN SINS combines sumptuous interiors with spacious outdoor decks. Relax in the main saloon, finished in semi-gloss cherrywood with accents of teak, ebony and Macassar furnishings.
One of the most popular charter yachts on the water, 52m SEVEN SINS combines sumptuous interiors with spacious outdoor decks
From €275,000 - 285,000 per week
Stand out features
- 2018 World Superyacht Award for Displacement Motor Yachts Below 500GT (40m & Above)
- Exceptional use of glass throughout with glass to ceiling windows that flood the interior with sunlight
- Massive beach club featuring a fully equipped gym, a sauna and ocean-level fold down balconies
- Glass bottom pool with counterflow current, designer lighting and jacuzzi function
- Luxurious drive-in tender bay for easy hop on/off transfers to shore
SEVEN SINS features
Spacious accommodation is offered in 5 cabins, including a vast circular forward owner’s suite featuring a study, dressing room/walk-in wardrobe and marble ensuite. On the lower deck, two VIP staterooms are of equal sizes and proportions, making SEVEN SINS ideal for groups of friends on charter together. 2 additional twin staterooms offer more flexibility.
This inviting space offers a 50 inch plasma TV, bar, seating and open dining room with large windows offering incredible views. Alternatively, retreat to the skylounge one deck up, with cinema setup, games table and direct access to the bridge deck terrace with dining table for 12. Up on the sundeck, enjoy a lively family breakfast, cool off in the jacuzzi and take in views from the sunpad.
SEVEN SINS comes with an exciting collection of water toys from seadoos and seabobs to wakeboards and waterskis.
When it comes to cruising the Mediterranean, SEVEN SINS is a standout yacht. This season, why not discover the picturesque west Mediterranean Islands. With history, culture and endless sunshine guaranteed, there’s never been a better time to visit Sicily and Sardinia.
Nick Burleigh says
Her experienced professional Captain and crew are highly recommended by previous charter guests and ready to create exceptional charter experiences for every guest.