We will have six yachts available for viewings during the Monaco Yacht Show
We would be delighted to welcome you onboard one of these for an exclusive tour with an appointment – just email us at email@example.com to arrange a time.
HAYKEN at Monaco Yacht Show 2019
Location: Appontement Jules Soccal | S17
49.8m Heesen HAYKEN is being exhibited at this year’s MYS. With an appointment, you’ll be able to come and see her 70 square metre sundeck, expansive use of glass, and luxury amenities for yourself.
- Built by Heesen shipyard
- Personalised by Candy and Candy, interior styling and architecture is best in class
- Full-beam master suite on the main deck
- Seamless wall of windows which flows along the main deck
- EU VAT paid
HAYKEN is asking €29,500,000 EU VAT Paid.
KHALILAH at Monaco Yacht Show
Location: Quai L’hirondelle | H19
49m Palmer Johnson superyacht KHALILAH will also be at the Monaco Yacht Show.
As well as being available for charter, this luxury yacht is also newly listed for sale and ready to be viewed. Come and see her uniquely versatile interior layout and discover how KHALILAH’s interior is just as striking as her exterior.
- Built by Palmer Johnson
- All-carbon exterior finished in custom Cordova Gold
- Top speed of 26 knots
- 11 guests accommodated in five staterooms and onboard accommodation for a nine-person crew
- Full-beam salon
- Spacious main deck aft
PLAYPEN at Monaco Yacht Show 2019
PLAYPEN is a 43.28m custom motor yacht built in 2007 by Richmond Yachts. She recently completed a three -year circumnavigation of the globe and is ready to take on any cruising adventures her next owner can imagine.
Book an appointment to see how PLAYPEN has been cared for by a meticulous multiple-yacht owner that has valued continued upgrades and maintenance throughout her life. Having recently completed multiple major refits, Playpen shows in as -new condition and will please the most critical of yachtsmen and connoisseurs.
- Built by Richmond Yachts
- Fibreglass hull and superstructure
- Proven world cruiser that has completed a three-year circumnavigation
- Multiple major refits over the last three years
- New teak decking in 2017
- Hull repainted and 10 year survey passed in 2018
- 12 guests accommodated in six cabins and onboard accommodation for eight crew
- Sun deck Jacuzzi
- Swim platform with a dive compressor and space to store dive tanks
- Sold with two SeaDoo Spark skis, a RIB tender, and toys and inflatables including seabobs, flyboards, jetpacks, trampolines, wakeboards, water skis, and slides
PLAYPEN is asking $13,900,000 ex VAT. View her listing for more information.
SONISHI at Monaco Yacht Show
Location: Quai Louis II | L14
40.05m Sunseeker charter yacht SONISHI will be available for any potential charter clients to view during Monaco Yacht Show. Delivered in 2019, SONISHI is the latest hull from the yard’s sought-after 131 series.
- Built by Sunseeker
- Delivered this year
- Accommodates 10 in five cabins, with onboard accommodation for eight crew
- Full-beam master suite and salon
- Full-length windows
SONISHI carries an exciting collection of water toys and tenders including:
- A Williams 565 Jet Tender
- Inflatable kayaks
- Inflatable SUP
- A full range of inflatable toys
- Snorkelling sets
- Fishing gear
SONISHI is available for charter from €165,000 to €175,000 per week in the South of France. Check her listing for more detail.
LIQUID SPIRIT at Monaco Yacht Show
Location: SYM tender and available for demonstrations
16.8m high-performance crossover boat LIQUID SPIRIT will serve as the SuperYachtsMonaco tender throughout the show and will be available for demonstrations with an appointment.
Built by innovative Italian shipyard Anvera and created in collaboration with racing legend Aldo Drudi, LIQUID SPIRIT has a top speed of 55 knots and can welcome 16 guests on board. Delivered in 2016, she’s since had €150,000 spent on upgrading her and now looks better than new.
LIQUID SPIRIT highlights:
- Created in collaboration with racing legend Aldo Drudi
- Built entirely in carbon fibre
- Versatile and open cockpit layout
- Folding terraces
- Top speed of 55 knots
- Accommodates four in a double and a twin cabin on the lower deck
LIQUID SPIRIT is asking €1,085,000 VAT paid.
JOYME at Monaco Yacht Show
Location: at anchor
49.9m Philip Zepter Yachts JOYME will be at anchor during Monaco Yacht show and available for viewings with an appointment. She recently had a €2M price cut and is currently the best deal of any 50m yacht on the market.
JOYME is a unique trideck displacement yacht that is built to Bureau Veritas and Croatian Registered of Shipping class. She has a steel hull with an aluminium superstructure and is sold with a 6m Zodiac tender plus toys including a two-person Waverunner, water skis and diving gear.
A popular charter yacht, JOYME’s bold exterior design is more than matched by her vibrant interior. She has a range of 3000 nautical miles ensuring access to cruising destinations worldwide.
- Steel hull with an aluminium superstructure
- Built to Bureau Veritas and Croatian Registered of Shipping class
- Range of 3,000 nautical miles
- Cruising speed of 13 knots
- Accommodates 12 guests in six cabins, with onboard accommodation for 12 crew
- Onboard gym
- Finnish sauna and hammam spa
- Sold with a 6m Zodiac tender and a number of toys
JOYME is now asking €13,900,000 ex VAT. See more details on her listing.