BOLD is the fifth, largest and most recent superyacht built by Australia’s premier luxury yacht builder SILVERYACHTS. She harnesses the world leading fuel efficiency, and technical supremacy, defined by her predecessors. Working in collaboration with renowned yacht designer, Espen Øino, Silver Yachts showcases the unique flexibility of their efficient platforms.
2019 Silver Yachts
BOLD Yacht for Charter
BOLD is the fifth largest and most recent superyacht built by Australia’s premier luxury yacht builder SILVERYACHTS for charter.
From €875,000 per weekNow accepting Crypto
Stand out features
- Fastest world explorer worldwide, with maximum speed of 23 knots, for fast positioning, low draft (2.8m) for access to shallow cruising grounds, unparalleled in yachts of her size
- Large outdoor entertaining areas on various decks with bar and teppanyaki/ barbecue with generous seating and large scale 40,000+W sound system with integrated disco lighting
- Expansive LOFT salon, with floor to ceiling windows and open plan arrangement leading to the Wintergarden, of an combined area of 300m2, with 6 x 3 meter mediascreen and up to 3.70m ceiling height
- Air conditioned Winter garden with a table for 18 guests, of which glass panel system can be fully opened for al fresco dining
- Large outdoor cinema on sundeck and integrated TV 6 x 3 meter media wall in LOFT and 5 x 2 meter LED screen in the combined Helihanger/ Gym and Yogaroom
- Owner’s suite with master cabin, his and hers ensuite (with hammam) and private salon with direct access to exterior decks
- 8 person sun deck Jacuzzi with hard cover and large sunpads and surrounded with glass for wind protection and more privacy
- Multipurpose 400 m2 teak maindeck with folding bulwarks to carry any kind of tenders and toys, with a 6 tonnes crane. Helihanger is gym and disco with integrated sound, media and lightsystem (VIP-Room). Certified Heli landing deck with 3.5 tonnes 12m D-value with flush lighting. Twin-engine fast Helicopter in addition available for charter: Leonardo AW 109 Grand
BOLD offers eight guest cabins comprising the Owner’s suite, three VIP cabins, and four guest cabins. The Owner’s suite includes a master cabin, his and hers ensuite and a private salon with direct access to exterior decks. Extensive use of exterior and interior glass extends the open style of the yacht to the Owner’s suite.
SilverYacht’s design team has created a sophisticated and luxurious interior with the practicalities and functionalities in mind to match the vessel’s intended use. The contemporary interiors include teak and oak paneling, metallic painted features combined with oak and marble floors. The interior is defined by the expansive upper deck loft with floor to ceiling windows and open plan arrangement. This leads onto the large winter-garden with wraparound sliding glass panels and air conditioning, allowing the owner to entertain guests for indoor and outdoor dinner parties.
BOLD reveals aggressive styling, expansive interior and exterior spaces and encapsulates the unique synergies of Silver Yachts’ latest evolution of high-performance and low-weight hulls. Her low draft provides a remarkably low fuel consumption, fast repositioning and access to shallow cruising grounds unparalleled in yachts of her size.
Discover the crystal waters of the Maldives located in the Indian Ocean or perhaps spend the summer relaxing on the stunning coastline of the Mediterranean.
Christopher Craven says
Step onboard BOLD as you enjoy an unforgettable voyage aboard this exceptional motor yacht. To find out more or to check her availability for your next big adventure, contact us now.
Similar yachts to charter