Superstructure featuring an automatic lifting roof mechanism that raises a carbon roof panel, including a perspex roof window, to achieve standing headroom in the cabin for boarding.
YACHTWERFT MEYER LIMO TENDER
YACHTWERFT MEYER LIMO TENDER YACHT FOR SALE
The limousine is developed for construction by YACHTWERFT MEYER gmbh as per the design of Tim Heywood.
€250,000 Exlcuding VATNow accepting Crypto
Stand out features
- Fully custom hull, deck and superstructure
- Access to the cabin via a split hinged door in the cockpit
- Lifting points on centre line fore and aft
- Integrated mooring bow eye & polished s/s bow protection
- Custom foam filled fender around hull
- Acoustically sound insulated engine compartment
- Non-skid on side decks along the superstructure
YACHTWERFT MEYER LIMO TENDER features
The port and starboard polished stainless steel handrails go from the windshield to the superstructure and around the engine compartment. This serves as foldable boarding poles, railing in the way of the main cockpit boarding area. Railing in way of the engine hatch to be demountable for improved engine access.
Christopher Mosley says
This spacious tender blends comfort with clever engineering for a luxurious and smooth cruising experience. Enquire now.